Friday 8 September 2017

Quest #2 and Ability Updates

Because Quest #2 is probably the worst and most boring of our current lineup of quests, I am (temporarily) removing it. I'll probably write a new and more interesting one to take its place, but for now, anyone who finishes Quest #1 will get a boost in XP to make up for the lack of Quest #2 and can go straight to #3. The numbering will not be changed on the quest names as there will be a replacement.
On another note, I'll be refining ability descriptions and adding them to a Google Docs like everything else because it's easier to edit, and also because I want to list proper and more specific details about what each ability actually does. Expect those to come shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea Cerise! Maybe you can also include the rank(s) that can learn each ability, and at what level on the doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flora the Dolphin29 October 2017 at 12:00

    I'm not dead

    ReplyDelete